[Ponte Alto] Next year's DatR

Heather Muller aztecdagger at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 04:24:25 PST 2005

The problem with cheap kiddie fishing rods is, dogs will break them.  Trust me.  I have a dog.  Been there, tried that.  Have you thought of bunny run, or fox chase, or the bear pit... no not the bear pit...to medieval.  Talk to dogs, find out what they would like to do.  I know I am asking alot, but just watch your dogs.  Ask other people about their doggies.  My doggie is a get up and go doggie, if it is in the air and it is hers she will catch it and bring it back to you.  She might jump you and lick you to death, that is just her way.  We still have to work on her.  She will run.  She is a fast puppy but she will come back.  She is a good puppy.  But she is a strong puppy.  Find out about peoples puppys.  Thank you.
  Heather