[Ponte Alto] Tomorrow is Ponte Alto's Baroinal Meeting ;)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 18:07:55 PST 2005

Greeting Officers,

It's that time of the month again. The Baroinal
Meeting is tomorrow. Please be there or be square as
we have things to discuss, like the last event we
held, events we want to hold and officer change overs.
I will be available for consult thirty minutes before
the meeting as I will be arraiving at 5:30. Any one
needing to consult with me privately I will be in the
parking lot or inside warming up. :)

See you then.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand