[Ponte Alto] OT: In need of help restoring antique furniture

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 05:30:45 PST 2005

Greetings, all.  Apologies for posting off-topic, but we thought
someone here might be able to point us in the right direction, or we
might be able to give some business to our SCA friends.

Aine and I have recently come into posession of an antique buffet, and
we would like to clean it up and get it restored.  Before searching
out in the rest of the community, however, we thought we might check
the local SCA members and artisans, first.

So, if you think you might be able to help us out, or point us in the
right direction, please send us a message offline to:

tatsushu at gmail.com

or call

Joshua and Ellen: 703-815-0310.

Thanks!