[Ponte Alto] Bardic Circle

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:46:22 PST 2005

Looking for something to do this Friday evening?

Come to the Stierbach/Ponte Alto Bardic Circle at the home of Baron Colum
and Baroness Briana in Manassas.

Time: 7:30 p.m. (Time approximate after archery practice)

Location: 10738 River Run Drive, Manassas, VA Directions may be found at
http://www.stierbach.org/calendar.htm under Bardic Circle.

Come and bring your songs, poems and stories to share, or come to listen.
Garb is not required.

Pet alert: Connor Voleslayer and his faithful minion, Sandy "Boo-Boo" (our
Labrador Retrievers) will greet you at the door.

We look forward to a good turnout on this holiday weekend.

Baroness Briana