[Ponte Alto] Sewing/A&S next Sunday (after T-giving)

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Sun Nov 20 07:19:01 PST 2005

We're on! Enough people have expressed possible interest, that I will be opening
the house for sewing/A&S day the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Bring anything that
you would like to work on or want help with. This is a chance to come out,
dedicate some time to that 12th Night project, and be social!

If anybody was interested in fitting hosen but couldn't make it, bring your
materials and we can go to town on that.

I'm experimenting with a way to easily teach fitted gown mock ups, without
having to host a full blown workshop. If you want a fitted gown, and you know
somebody else who wants one, come as a pair and I'll walk you through the
steps. If I were to fit everybody myself, it would take forever and I couldn't
help anybody with anything else, but if you want to learn how to do it, it's a
good way to get this accomplished.