[Ponte Alto] All Things 15th Century Wed November 16 - Jewelry!

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 05:24:09 PST 2005

Everyone,

  This is a notice that the November "All Things 15th Century Night" will focus on the topic of Jewelry!  The meeting is tomorrow night, November 15, and will be in Reston, VA.  Please e-mail me for specific directions.

  I have done some research on jewelry styles as depicted in art, and have a number of books to peruse.  If anyone has jewelry they wear with their 15th century persona, please bring that along as well.

  The gathering starts at 6:30!  Looking forward to seeing you there!

  In Service,

  Courtney

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Atlantian Clerk of Law