[Ponte Alto] Day at the Races II Thanks

rosedale703 at aol.com rosedale703 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 17:22:02 PST 2005

Greetings to all
Well, where to start!
Just wanted to take a minute to thank all those who came and  helped make Day
at the Races II such a fun  event.!!  We had beautiful day for the event and
the races  were a blast

Special thanks to
Master Tirloch and his staff, Lady Alesia, Mistress Allasondrea
Duchess Simone, Sir Alfred, Lord William, Elise and Lady Vitha who provided
an absolutely fabulous feast . (and also Lady Vitha help  spearhead the
Kitchen clean up)
Thier Excelencies Marcellus and Belphoebe who  oranized and ran the  races
Lady Millicent who handled Reservations and Troll so ably
Lady Marsali who ran the silent auction
Lady Siobhan who ran children's corner
Our Senescahl Lady Marie Therese who was there from start to finish helping
with multiple jobs includeing high table service
Lady Cassandrea our "bookie"and webmaster
All those who stepped in to help lead the Dancing
The army of  help that stayed to help with cleanup
And finally  Mistress Anne my chief advisor/mentor/caretaker and  cleanup lead

Again thanks to a great staff and a wonderful Barony who made this  event a
success
So now what is the race for next year?

                       In service

                        Celia