[Ponte Alto] November A&S/Sewing days in So. MD

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon Nov 14 05:39:57 PST 2005

Hi all,

My apologies for not posting specifics about the lack of a sewing day yesterday,
the second Sunday of the month. I had family in town all week, and was quite
frazzled! (three toddlers, my baby, a grandmother, a greatgrandmother, a
sister, brother in law, and two other mommies...OY)

The fourth Sunday of this month is Thanksgiving weekend. We'll be around; is
there any interest in playing with A&S-y things that day? I can help draft
hosen that day, or play with hair and veils, as I know somebody local was
wondering what to put on her head. Any other sewing or A&S project will be
welcome as well. This is the perfect time to start working on Twelfth Night
clothes and projects! Don't wait until December!

Drop me a line if you think you might be interested, to mathilde at
mathildegirlgenius dot com. Otherwise, with the busy holiday weekend, we may
just postpone until December (because we all know how calm December is!) ;-)

As a sidenote, I have some old garb that's looking for a home. I have 3 heavy
cotton cotehardies, about size 14 (give or take, they're quite forgiving), that
would be happier with somebody that would be wearing them. I didn't make them,
but the woman who did is an excellent seamstress. I'd like most to give them to
somebody newer, but if you're a person who has been playing forever, and never
had anything nice to wear because you were too busy in the kitchen or at other
pursuits, you're welcome as well. I'm not likely to ever remember to throw them
in my car to take places to give away.

Cheers,
Mathilde