[Ponte Alto] Reminder Day at the Races

rosedale703 at aol.com rosedale703 at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 06:49:50 PST 2005

 Day at the Race II" is now just a week away.  I KNOW you don't want to miss
 this feast.  YOU KNOW you've been procrastinating about sending in a
 reservation.  "   Master T is only going to cook (and spend baronial money to buy
 food) for the number of people we can reasonably expect to have attending,
 based on reservations we have in hand.

  So if you're planning to enjoy this great feast, PLEASE let our
 reservationist know by noon on Saturday that the check is in the mail.  (Her
 email is melaniesuzanne AT gmail.com.)  It would be really great, of course,
 if you would follow-up with a real reservation with a check!

     Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone there
               Celia