[Ponte Alto] FW: [atlantianrapiernet] Free Scholar Charity tourney

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 05:42:40 PDT 2005

--- Dwayne Eckman <duds62 at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Greetings unto all,

Their Excellancies have sent forward my name as their
Champion for the following:

>The Free Scholars of the Academie d'Espee will be
sponsoring a Charity Tourney at Sapphire Joust on
Sunday, May 29th. As it is our children that we hold
most dear to our hearts, this year's tourney will
benefit the most worthy charity of The Juvenile
Diabetes Foundation. An invitation was sent to Their
Majesties, Their Highnesses, and all of the Baronies
and Shires of Atlantia to send forth a Champion or
representative in the Art of Rapier.

This tournement will have two winners: 1) the entrant
with the most money donated under his/her name and 2)
the actual winner of the tournement.

I am asking for your support in this great cause,
since it is near my heart, for I have a 3 1/2 year old
neice who is a type one diabetic.  Please join me and
their Excellancies on Sunday at 1100 in my challenge
to take both prizes.

YIS,

Lord Seamus 'O Maoilriain

Ps.
>Donations may be made by cash, or by check (made out
to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation) at the
tournement.