[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: Demo and Marshal Activities (Ponte Alto)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 12:28:53 PDT 2005

Hi Scott and all,

Yes, SCA marshall must be there, because it is an SCA sponsored demo, and therefore SCA armored combat rules apply, even though it is not stricly SCA combat. Haven't a clue about weather one has been arranged. I am not in charge of the event, Marsali Johnson of Lockwood Moss is as Ponte Alto's Chatelain. I imagine the Marshall issue would have to be addressed by you and Marsali. Duncan should be involved at that stage then if you all would shoot me an e-mail briefing me on what has been decided for the Demo I'll know what's going on. My question now is are you going to persue this?

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Scott Cozad <ullrmadr at yahoo.com> wrote:
I am having trouble sorting through and keeping up
with all these e-mails. Does this ruling mean
demonstrations of historical combat techniques as I
have outlined can be done? If so do we need a SCA
marshall there? If we do need an SCA marshall there
do we know if any marshall is going to be there?

Scott

http://mail.yahoo.com