[Ponte Alto] Pennsic - Register by 6 PM Wednesday!!

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 07:50:09 PDT 2005

I promise it's not just laziness...but seriously the Pennsic website gives me a headache and I find it very complicated!

To PRE-register with the Barony, what is the exact fee amount, camping or non-camping?  Is there an additional fee for Gate?!

Any help will be apppreciated.  Thanks!

Damiane the adle-brained

nlcovington at mindspring.com wrote:
Greetings to the Barony

Pennsic registration closes at 6 PM on 1 June 2005--not midnight this year!! To camp with the barony you must be registered by then. We sure would like to have you join us : )

Your quiet reservationist,

Arnfridr

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

                                   - Mahatma Gandhi

"We acquire the strength we have overcome."

                                   - Ralph Waldo Emerson