[Ponte Alto] Wool on sale! - Atlantian Crown Tourney

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Thu May 5 11:11:10 PDT 2005

Folks -
Her summerweight wools are great - especially if she has the twills. If they're
the same ones that I bought, they wash up well and don't have the dreaded
"suit-y" look to them that many lightweight wools have.

I think her price has come down as well - I think I paid $6 or $7 a yard last
summer.

Wish I could be there... grrr...

Cheers,
Mathilde
Who *really* doesn't need to buy more fabric... :-D