[Ponte Alto] Inter Baronial Practice

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Mon May 16 17:38:46 PDT 2005

Greetings From Baron Turgeis Hakonson

This a reminder that the IBFP will be held this Tuesday, 17 May, from 6:30ish to 9pm.  Please bring a camp chair (mundane is fine) for yourself along with your regular FP gear.

The agenda for this practice is limited only to the amount of people and space in my back yard.  Since this is an announced event, please bring your membership cards and authorization cards, or be prepared to sign the dread waiver.

Directions to my home, 22 Washington and Lee Blvd, Stafford, VA, on 18 January, 2004.  Take you best route to Exit 140 on I-95.  This is Courthouse Rd.  Go WEST for 4 miles and you will hit a T intersection. Turn LEFT onto VA-648/SHELTON SHOP RD  and go 0.3 miles. There will be a right hand turn lane.  Turn RIGHT onto WALT WHITMAN BLVD and go to the end of the road at another T intersection.  Turn RIGHT onto MONTGOMERY DR and take and immediate left onto St Albans Blvd.  Turn RIGHT onto Washington and Lee and my house is on the left hand side, number 22.  Look for my shield to be up against the mail box.

Please cross post as desired