[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Meeting and Garb (Sorting) Night Reminder

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 08:53:15 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Just a reminder to everyone that the next Newcomer's Meeting will be tomorrow evening at the home of Miles and Lucia at 7p.  Directions will be attached at the end.

Also, Friday, May 20th at 7p is the Garb Night at my home -- and I'd really love to have some assistance in sorting out loaner garb.  We were just given another FOUR boxes of it and I'd like to figure what we want to keep, what can be designated for Silent Auction and what just needs to get tossed out as unusable.

Please contact me for directions -- 703/444-6247.

See you all there!

Marsaili

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia