[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Asian Night Tonight (5/9), 7 PM

ellen.m.davis at att.net ellen.m.davis at att.net
Mon May 9 10:10:06 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that Asian Night will be held tonight (Monday) at Ii and Aine's house in Centreville, starting around 7 PM.

The activity for tonight will be making TOFU!  We will start with plain ol' soybeans and end up with creamy goodness.  It's soy-licious!  (Disclaimer: I have never done this before...the instructions are pretty straightforward, but still, soy-liciousness not guaranteed to ensue.)

If we have time we may also make yuba, which is another traditional Japanese soy product.

Please email or call 703-815-0310 for directions.

-Aine