[Ponte Alto] Reminder: The Northern Army on the march.

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Sun May 8 17:40:10 PDT 2005

The Northern Army on the march.

Harken northern warriors of Atlantia, our noble warlord, Valharic, calls
us forward to do the king’s wishes in far off lands. On May 19-22 our
AEthlmearc allies are preparing for war, and HRM wishes us to join them.

This month, our royalty has asked the Northern Regional War Practice to
be in the Barony of the Debatable Lands (Cooper’s Lake Campground) on
SATURDAY May 22.

http://warpractice.steltonwald.org/

There will be combat archery, there will be siege weapons, there will be
  raiper, there will be camping.

The JUNE warpractice will be on Sunday, June 26th. Hosted by Dun Carraig
  at the same site as Challenge of the Heart.

  Yours in service,
  Abel