[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: [MR] Alternate route to Crown Correction

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 08:54:45 PDT 2005

Read carefullly if you are going to crown. It's a two hour drive.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

From: "Bary Sears" <barysears at comcast.net>
To: "'The Sheltons'" <sheltons at sysmatrix.net>,
"'Merry Rose'" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>,
<nottinghill-coill at yahoogroups.com>, <falcon-cree at yahoogroups.com>,
<AtlantianPelicans at yahoogroups.com>, <dolphins at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: RE: [MR] Alternate route to Crown Correction
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 22:16:26 -0400
CC:

I apologize profusely...

All directions are correct until the intersection of Route 646/Prospect Road
and Route 136/Whiteford Road. Directions should read TURN RIGHT onto Route
136/Prospect Road.

To make sure that there is no confusion I will post a large sign at this
intersection.

Cordelia (who needs a proofreader)