[Ponte Alto] Baroness' Report on Night on the Town

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 08:27:50 PDT 2005

Unto the populace of our beloved Barony of Ponte Alto
does Baroness Belphoebe send greetings!

Let it be known that this past weekend, at the Night
on the Town in our neighboring Barony of Lochmere, HRM
Denise recognized Lord Robert of Calais with the Award
of the Fountain for his selfless work helping people
get their vehicles out of the mud after the storms at
Coronation reduced the parking lot to a big mucky
landscape.

Although Lord Robert does not reside in Ponte Alto, he
is dear and near to our hearts and we were all
rejoiced by his recognition.

But wait!  There is more!  Our own Seamus O'Malloirian
was also recognized at Court and was awarded arms for
his work for Barony and Kindgom, and now he will be
known as Lord Seamus.

Vivant for Lord Robert and Lord Seamus!  They make
this Barony proud!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org