[Ponte Alto] Fri. April 25th - Scriptorium/A&S/Bardic Circle/Newcomer's Garb/

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 08:57:57 PST 2005

No plague, but I'm working up to a migraine, I think.  If it goes away, I'll be there.  If not, I'm afraid I'm going to have make my regrets too.

Marsaili

Kevin Maxson <Kevin at Maxson.com> wrote:
Belphoebe,

I'm sure you'll be missed tonight, but we all want you to
get better. I'd offer the services of a resident costuming
Laurel, but Giuliana has recently caught the plague too.
Probably best off if the populace passes on your and her
instruction for now. ;-)

Get well soon!

+