[Ponte Alto] Fri. April 25th - Scriptorium/A&S/Bardic Circle/Newcomer's Garb/

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 07:54:13 PST 2005

Greetings,

I had planned to attend tonight to Perronelle's and
teach a crash course on personna development, and also
to help out with fittings.

Alas, the plague that got hold of me has not departed
yet and I do not feel well enough to go anywhere
tonight.  As a result, I will have to stay home in the
company of my germs.

A very dissapointed,

Belphoebe
PS.  I will be happy to teach this class next time,
and also to help people who want to fit doublets.

http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-July/002582.html