[Ponte Alto] Royal Gift Basket Donations

starfox5 at msn.com starfox5 at msn.com
Wed Mar 23 16:02:30 PST 2005

Hi, Branwen.

I've gone through the house & "cleaned out" to find any little items to pass
on to their Highnesses... some beanie babies for the kids, baskets &
containers to put stuff in, an amber necklace... I'm beading a chunk of
trim, and the ladies of my household are hoping to organize a day sometime
AFTER Coronation to make stuff for the Pennsic baskets (how many kingdoms
are there?)

I've mentioned to Denise that I was working on this; it may be a mish-mash,
but depending on what is done with it, it will translate nicely for
"largess" as well as Royalty. I also brought back a couple of goodies from
my trip to England specially for this!

--Renata
(Clare Cronin)