[Ponte Alto] Fundraising results from the Gyrth Oldcastle Tourney

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 06:30:15 PST 2005

 PLease keep in mind that we were raising money for
two separate causes.

The event had numerous attendees, PLUS a very generous
outside donation, and that is how we had such a
generous check to send to the American Diabetes
Association.

Separate from that was the bake sale for the travel
fund, and for that we sold a lot of packages of
cookies and goodies, but we also got outside donations
that boosted that number as well.

Vivat to all the generous folks who contributed in any
way!

Courtney

--- agnes daunce <agnes_daunce at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was under the impression this event rarely made a
> profit and
> when it did it wasn't much.  I guess we sold lots of
> cookies (:
> Agnes
> --- Melanie Cozad <melaniesuzanne at gmail.com> wrote:

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Acting Atlantian Clerk of Law
Chronicler, Barony of Ponte Alto
Assistant Webminister, Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA