[Ponte Alto] Wednesday Sewing/Workshop - Next Wednesday

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Fri Mar 18 09:24:05 PST 2005

Greetings all!

Next Wednesday evening, March 23rd, being the 4th Wednesday of the month, is
sewing/projecting night and all are invited.

The primary goal of this evening is to work on 14th and 15th century fitted
gowns, but we are certainly not limited to that. I have books galore to look
at, from clothing to art to militaria and armour. Whatever you have to work on,
please bring it along! I can help new people try to figure out where they're
going. My area of focus is 14th and 15th century, though I may at least be able
to point others in the right direction. Come on over to work on a project, use
the cutting table, or we can stick a movie in and work on hand projects
(doesn't even have to be sewing, it just has to be not too messy).

Please contact me for directions. Doors open around 7pm.

Cheers,
Mathilde