[Ponte Alto] need armor

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Sun Mar 13 06:08:09 PST 2005

Acelina,

Sorry to hear about your experience with the armorer.
Sadly, I think a lot of us have stories about armorers who
have given us problems - and not all armourers are even
consistent in that.

I can recommend to you Red Falcon Armouries, at
http://www.redfalconarouries.com.  They used to be in
Atlantia, but have moved north.  At any rate, they usually
carry a decent amount of stock, and might have what you need
on hand.  They make reasonably-priced munitions-grade armor
in general (though they have made complex specialty pieces,
too).  Their shop hours have been drastically reduced, so I
don't know that they could make something custom for you
very quickly, but as I mentioned might be able to fit you
from stock.

Also, Ponte Alto has lonaer armor.  Could this not meet
immediate your needs in the short term?

  +   Kevin of Thornbury, OP
 +++  (Kevin Maxson)