[Ponte Alto] RE: Ponte-Alto Digest, Vol 23, Issue 20

Sarah Pearson spearson at aypf.org
Wed Mar 23 10:44:28 PST 2005

Lord Connor, Your announcement and challenge is tempting. I honor the good
Lion's Keep Household of fair Ponte Alto. I hope to enter into a team for
this Challenge of the Heart and bring what skills I have as an unbelted
fighter to bear with a knight/man-at-arms, and squire, if possible. If any
gentles are interested in teaming up, please contact me off list.

Lady Isabella Candeloro
spearson at aypf.org

Message: 3