[Ponte Alto] Reminder: All Things 15th Century Night- Tomorrow, March 16th

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 12:47:13 PST 2005

Just a reminder that tomorrow night's All Things 15th Century Night is a movie night featuring "The Advocate" about medieval french law, and it is not at all dry and boring, promise!

Movie starts at 7:30 sharp!

We will be popping popcorn and providing drinks!  Hope to see everyone there!

E-mail for directions to our house in Reston, VA.

YiS,

Courtney

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Acting Atlantian Clerk of Law
Chronicler, Barony of Ponte Alto
Assistant Webminister, Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA