[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Forwarded by request, concerning the Coopers

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 07:31:40 PST 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto,

In case you don't know. The Coopers suffered a loss this past week. They have done a lot for the SCA by hosting Pennsic every year at their campground, and although the Cooper family member that died was not an SCA member, I think it's right that we should sent our sympathies. I will be bringing a card to the meeting on the 20th for everyone to sign. However, if anyone feels like sending an individual card, the information below has the address and person to send it to.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto