[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Atlantian Army Basic Melee Training Manual

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 06:46:01 PST 2005

Hey Ponte Alto fighters,

Read the fighters manual.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto (speaking as a fighter) :)

Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:40:22 -0500
From: "Lady Katherina" <ladykatherina at verizon.net>
Subject: Atlantian Army Basic Melee Training Manual
To: "Mary Bowles" <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com>

Can I post to Ponte Alto?

Unto the Good People of Atlantia,
Does Baron Turgeis Hakonson Send Greetings,

I must first apologize for the lateness of this product. The delay
was necessary in order to ensure that the first version of the
Atlantian Army Basic Melee Training Manual was a professional product
for such a worthy and deserving Kingdom.

Master Roland de Mounteney, Deputy Earl Marshal for Armored Combat,
has graciously posted the manual to the below link.

http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/Training/AtlantianArmyBMTManualV1.pdf

My personal thanks to all who participated in the creation of this
manual.

Please cross post this message to any and all Atlantian e-groups for
widest dissemination within the Kingdom.

In Service to Knight, Crown and Kingdom
Turgeis
Squire to Syr Forgal Kerstetter