[Ponte Alto] Change of Ponte Alto Barony Meeting (once again) :)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 06:33:34 PST 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto,

Due to the fact that Easter falls on the last Sunday of the month, I am changing the March Baronial Meeting to March 20, 2005, predicting that most people will want to be with their families on that day. We are still meeting at the Lutheran Church at 6:00pm. So mark your calendars a week earlier than normal. I look forward to seeing everyone there. If you cannot make the meeting please submit your officers report electronicly to both me, and Courtney de Houghton at courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com, as she and her husband Connor Sinclair are our NEW chroniclers.

To Recap, we are having our Barony Meeting, March 20, 2005 at 6:00pm at the Lutheran church (our normal meeting place). See you all there.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto