[Ponte Alto] KASF report

Robert Capozello bcapozello at acuityav.com
Tue Mar 8 07:43:32 PST 2005

Greetings unto Ponte Alto from Baron Marcellus.

We would like to thank all the Pontoons who joined us at KASF this past
weekend.  We were so pleased to see all of you participating at the
event as exhibitors, performers, and event staff, or just enjoying the
day as we did.

Both our new Baronial Bard and Baronial Artisan made strong showings in
the Interbaronial competitions, and we received many compliments on them
both.  Mellisent and Marsaili, you have made us and the Barony very
proud.  Special thanks also to Delphina for stepping in to take
Marsaili's place during the judging of the Interbaronial Static A&S
competition, since she could not attend herself.

Finally, congratulations to our own Baronne Belphoebe for being selected
as a KASF Champion for her Italian Renn gown.  Vivat!

Yours in Service,

-- Baron Marcellus