[Ponte Alto] Deputy needed for the position of Seneschal

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 07:54:10 PST 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto,

Deputy needed for the position of deputy-Seneschal. Over halfway through my first hectic year as Seneschal and I need a new Deputy. Corun, the man of many deputy positions, has moved out of Ponte Alto to play in another Barony. Sad thou this is, I wish him the best of luck. However that leave me with no deputy. So, any individual that wants to find out what it's like to be at the beck and call of the populace, and occasionally your Seneschal, please feel free to apply. Be warned you may be called upon to lead Baronial meetings, attend Unevent and Curia, and convay to your Seneschal any particulars of the Barony She/Me might not be aware of.

YIS,

Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto