[Ponte Alto] FW: [MR] Storvik fighter practice cancelled for March 21

Christy Dollymore dollymore at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 15:21:49 PST 2005

 From Storvik's Knight Marshal

--- Storvik fighter practice cancelled for March 21

I have just been informed by St Andrews church, where we hold the Storvik
fighter practice, that we will not be able to hold practice there on Monday
March 21. This is the Monday after gulf wars. Since this practice is so
rarely cancelled and on occasion people travel a fair distance to attend, I
want to get this information out to as wide an audience as I can. We have
been blessed with a great indoor site for practice. We practice holidays and
during snowstorms, so these rare cancellations don’t feel so bad. Please
cross post this information to other lists.

William le Younger