[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice - Sunday, March 27, 2005

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 06:30:11 PST 2005

The howling winds of March, have been awaken by the sounds of battle in the South. Last weekend Mungoe called for the Atlantian army for our first large scale clash of arms. I was very pleased to see that the North fielded the most fighters of the three regions. Even more proud I am of our deadly archers, whose fatal aim did decide victory.

If you are ready to shed the cold of winter from your bones, join me at the next Northern Regional War Practice - Sunday, March 27; hosted by Ponte Alto.

The main battles will begin at 1pm; however as per the request of HRH there will be a hour of spear training before that (noon).

Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church.

Directions: Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Tysons Corner at Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile towards Falls Church. Parkin the library lot and go down the hill to the park.  or

Take I-66 to the Route 7 (Falls Church) exit. Get off heading towards Tysons Corner. The library is on the right about one mile.  Park in the library lot and go down the hill to the park.

In service to Atlantia and the Dream,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc