[Ponte Alto] Demo Request

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 05:50:18 PDT 2005

Sorry -- I didn't mean to send that to everyone!

Marsaili

Marsaili Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greta --

I told him I had it in my car Saturday and he told me to hang onto it in case we needed it for future demos.  When's good for y'all to retrieve it?  I have plans Saturday and will be at Thomas & Denise's Sunday.

Marsaili

Barbara Reed <bereed26 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Marsaili -
Jeff probably forgot to ask you at the meeting, but
can we arrange a time to retrieve the table-top siege
weapon?

Greta