[Ponte Alto] New Addition to the Emrich Family

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 07:28:42 PDT 2005

Congratulations Emrich Family,

Perhaps after you've adjusted to being home we can do a Ponte Alto picnic in which you can show off your pride and joy. :) Good Luck. Hope you get some sleep.

YIS,
Maria-Therese

Michael Emrich <michaelcemrich at cox.net> wrote:
To All,

Today, John Richard Emrich was born at 2:06 PM. He was 7 pounds, 4 ounces
and 21 1/4 inches. Both mother and baby are doing well and should be coming
home on Wednesday. I am attaching his first pictures below. Thanks for
everyone's well wishes and support.

The Emrich Family