[Ponte Alto] Pontoons at Sapphire

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 14:11:11 PDT 2005

Thanks Your Excellency!

Vivant for Lady Elspet Byndelase and for Lord
Geoffrey!

And I have also been informed that at the Free
Scholar's Tourney (well represented by our Baronial
Rapier Champion, Lord Seamus O'Maloirian), our Barony
placed second on the competition for most donations to
the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.  We lost to our
neighboring Barony of Lochmere for only $5.00.

Vivant for Lord Seamus and the generous populace of
Ponte Alto!

Belphoebe

--- Barbara Reed <bereed26 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Your Excellencies -
>
> Please don't forget that Lady Elspet Byndelase, Lord
> Robert's Lady, was made a member of the Order of the
> Pearl.
>
> In addition, your Rapier Marshall (and former Rapier
> Champion), Lord Geoffrey ap Clwyd, won the rapier
> tournament in the Barony of Endless Hills in
> Aethelmarc.
>
> Yours in Service,
>
> Greta Klusenaere
> Baronial A&S Officer

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org