[Ponte Alto] June Il Tempo and Baronial Meeting Minutes are available!

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 07:16:35 PDT 2005

Greetings Kevin and Populace,

The meeting for Ponte Alto's business meeting is still on the last Sunday of the month. We tabled the discussion until further information could be obtained. HOWEVER, the church is having a space crunch and at the next meeting we WILL have to make a decision on the permanent date that we all meet. No procrastinating this time around the church is doing remodeling and the Religious Classes are going to start using our normal meeting spaces every other week, so we will have to decide when we are going to meet and weather we need to look for another site. Just a heads up. We are good for the space until September when teh calendar for the church renews. The scheduler for the church would like to know ASAP what our time table is so that she can incourage the pastor to move religious studies to the 1st and 3rd or the 2nd and 4th sunday's of the month.

Hope this answers your question Kevin. Sorry to dump the rest on you, but this more fully explaines the date issue as I'm dealing with it at the moment. :)

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Kevin Maxson <Kevin at Maxson.com> wrote:
And here, I had forgotten that the meeting was moved to the 22nd. In reading
the minutes, it looks like we're talking about moving to the third Sunday - is
this done yet? Is the next meeting on the 19th or the 26th?

+