[Ponte Alto] Demo Request

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:31:50 PDT 2005

Hey Guys here is a little more information. The demo is for boy scouts at a
summer camp and will be at Glen Carlyn Park in Arlington. They are looking
for 30 minutes or more starting at 12:30pm. Also the lady who contacted us
is hoping for some rapier combat if we could get a marshal and a few
fighters together.

I am going to try and make the demo myself.

James