[Ponte Alto] Still Need Performers

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 10:13:30 PDT 2005

Mary,

THANK you. :)  You're saving my skin.  I'm thinking along the lines of Monday evening for a first rehearsal if I cannot do it before then.  However maybe I can get you the music before then.  Can you please give me your phone number?

Mine is 703 899 8049.  Hope to talk to you soon.  Thank you so much again. :)

Sincerely,

Erica (Damiane)

Mary <mromagno at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Erica.

I can rehearse with you next week. Between
9 and 3 is best for me. I can be there for
your blocking on the 14th or the 15th.

I can be there for the 22nd. I just need to
get the music...

http://mail.yahoo.com