[Ponte Alto] Pontoons at Sapphire

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 12:18:40 PDT 2005

Greetings!

After been away for a week or so and with no Internet
access, I finally have the opportunity to report to
the populace of our beloved Barony about the Pontoons
that were recognized at Sapphire Joust:

Wulfwyn received her Award of Arms so she is now Lady
Wulfwyn, while Lord Robert of Calais and Lord Pagan
Grendel became the newest Companions of the Order of
the Golden Dolphin.

Vivan't for Lady Wolfwyn, Lord Robert of Calais and
Lord Pagan Grendel!  They make this Barony proud!

Yours in Service,

Marcellus and Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org