[Ponte Alto] Ravensworth Elementary Demo June 8

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 13:39:07 PDT 2005

Hi All --

The plan, so far, is that we will spend about an hour with the Fifth Grade class of Ravensworth Elementary starting at 9:30a on Wednesday, June 8.  I haven't heard back from Julie Rutano -- she's been my contact -- yet, but I'm assuming that we will have to meet at the school office and be escorted to the location for the demo.

The school is located at 5411 Nutting Drive, in Springfield, VA 22151.  The phone is 703/426-3600.

Thanks so much again for offering to help with this!  And I would like to further encourage anyone else who can make it to show up and help with this.

YIS,
Marsaili

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia