[Ponte Alto] Fwd: LOTR "Demo" for Birthday Party

Erica ewilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 08:44:19 PDT 2005

Oh dear.  Okay.  I'll let her know.  Thanks!

Marsaili Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:We can put the word out, but keep in mind, that IS the end of Pennsic.  There may not be too many people available.

Marsaili

Erica <ewilmore at yahoo.com> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Sell on Yahoo! Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:07:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Erica <ewilmore at yahoo.com>
Subject: LOTR "Demo" for Birthday Party
To: moo at stierbach.org
CC: dshutika at gmu.edu

Good afternoon everyone!

One of my folklore professors is throwing a birthday party for her son on August 20th.  They are big Lord of the Rings fans and would like to have some people willing to come out and dress the part and perhaps perform a small-scale "battle" scene.  Anyone interested would be needed around 2pm.  Please, if you can do this or would be interested, or would like to know more, contact Debra Shutika at dshutika at gmu.edu.  Also, please forward this to other lists; I am not sure who is in charge of SCA-related demos but if this could go out on that list that would be great too!

Thank you so much; hope you can help her out!

Sincerely,

Damiane/Erica

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia