[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Baronage] A call for help at Pennsic from Their Majesties

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 09:32:13 PDT 2005

Argh! I meant that to go to just Bel. Sorry all. Please delete.
Mary/Maria-Therese

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Bel,

I'm free after a fashion. Give me time and day and I'll sync it up with my other stuff. I'm suppose to be on for Rachel and Janos at some time, but Pennsic's a week so I can fit both parties in.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand

Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings!

Please find below a note requesting the help of our
populace to serve as guards or retainers to Their
Majesties for this incoming Pennsic.

Even if you can only spare a couple of hours, it will
be very helpful. Let me know if you would be
available.

Regards,

Belphoebe