[Ponte Alto] bottles

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 08:36:15 PDT 2005

My husband makes cordials.  We often get the smaller
bottles at the Container Store on Rt. 7 in Tyson's
Corner.  They usually have plenty in stock.  He has
another supplier in Fairfax for Gallon jugs (a
stay-at-home dad who runs a small brewing supply
company out of his basement - very nice guy).

Greta
Baronail A&S Officer, Ponte Alto