[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Pennsic Virgins information Meeting Fri. 29th

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Mon Jul 25 09:44:38 PDT 2005

We have lots of new Pontoons in camp at Pennsic this year.  I would like to
invite all of you  even if you are not camping with the Barony to an
informative evening on the vagaries, eccentricities, and entertainments of
The Great Pennsic War. From the practical to the cautionary we will try to
give you an idea of the scope of all the interesting and fun things to do at
Pennsic. From the opening procession  and cannon volleys to the closing
Great Court find out how to have your best time at Pennsic.

Non-Virgins are also invite to share their expertise ;-)

Please RSVP out of space considerations.

Oh yes the details  7:00 pm Friday July 29

Perronelle's House

Directions can be found:
http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-July/002582.html

YIS,