[Ponte Alto] Sunburn treatment

WRumbarger at aol.com WRumbarger at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 05:31:32 PDT 2005

Greetings all

Please allow me to suggest a treatment for sunburn (and other types of
burns).

EMU Oil.  (The large flightless Australian bird)

Available at various health food shops, apothecaries, and locally available
at

 Healthway  Natural Foods Inc
10360 Lee Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703)  591-1121

There are two varieties that I use.  One is pure Emu Oil, and the  other is
Emu Oil + Pain.

For burns (any type) I suggest Pure Emu Oil.  Use Emu + Pain for  sprains,
bruises, sore muscles (attn: fighters).

Use just a few drops and rub into the skin.  It absorbs almost  immediately.
Takes the sting out of the burn, and moisturizes the skin.

It was recommended to me when I had sun poisoning a few years back.   Now, I
always make sure that I have it on hand for general use.

Wallace
How may I assist you?