[Ponte Alto] Looking for a site for a Newcomer'sGarb/Sewing/Persona Development Night

Nicholas Wizorek nicholaswiz at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:21:15 PST 2005

I would be willing to host an sewing day on the 12 if the weather is
permitting.  It would be really nice to see if we could get a range of
people that have different personas.  This would also be a good opportunity
to get some of our new fencers fighting garb that is puncture resistant and
teach them how to make their own armor.  Let me know what everyone thinks,
Nick