[Ponte Alto] Looking for a site for a Newcomer'sGarb/Sewing/Persona Development Night

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Jan 31 06:41:46 PST 2005

So, that's now 3 Ponte Alto Officers in Sterling....is it time to annex it
into Ponte Alto yet?  ;)  Then even if we're far out on one end, we'd at
least be IN the barony!

As for location, as long as it rotates some, having a garb night "way out
here" shouldn't be an issue.  Next time it might be "way out there" on the
other end of the barony!  Different locations would be closer for different
folks, and a variety of people would be able to come to each one.  So
please don't rule us all out as volunteers; we have a wealth of sewing
talent out here, and we want to share!  :)

Cass