[Ponte Alto] Cancelled Barony Meeting...Apology

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 18:45:30 PST 2005

At your request, I've given you my new home number at least twice, possibly three times.  And it's on the PA website, as are most, if not all, of the other barony officers.

Marsaili

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings to the Barony of Ponte Alto,

I must apoligize for tonights screw up. I thought my
e-mail would have reached the officers of ponte alto
in time to stop anyone from having to travel
unnessessarily. And I must also thank those officers
who traveled out on a night like tonight to find that
their seneschal had stayed home.

I assumed an e-mail I sent at 1:00 pm would have made
it to all the officers and I find I was wrong. I would
like to ask that the officers of Ponte Alto please
send me their cell or home phone numbers where they
can be reach should I have to make another last minute
decision where out Baronial Meetings are concerned.
Once again, thank you Celia, Marsaili and Connor for
your devotion to the Barony.

Now since we haven't actually had a meeting, I was
wondering who could meet next Friday or Sunday. I had
originally said Sunday at my place but many people are
going to be otherwise occupied. Can a majority of the
officers meet on Sunday at 6:00 at Baron Marcellus and
Baoness Belphaebe's (at there request the site is
being moved). If not Sunday, then 8:00 Friday?

Sorry once agian.

Yours in service,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Barony of Ponte Alto
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!